When invisible germs enter the urinary tract for a variety of reasons, they begin to show symptoms of urinary tract infection. bacteria , Fungal infections; In very rare cases, it can be caused by a virus. Studies show that women are four times more likely to get a urinary tract infection because their urinary tract is shorter than men’s. When the virus enters the urinary tract, the virus can infect the kidneys and spleen. Urine It can even infect the urethra, causing internal damage and slowing down function.
How do you know if you have a urinary tract infection?
Sometimes there are no symptoms at all. If you have symptoms
- I have a burning sensation in my genitals when I urinate
- I urinate often. Low urination
- I have an uncontrollable urge to urinate
- There is blood in the urine
- The color of the urine is white
- The color of the urine is brownish brown
- The smell of urine is too strong
- In women, hip fractures occur
- In men, the most common symptoms are pain around the esophagus.
When the condition is very severe or the inside of the urinary tract is infected
- I feel pain and nausea around my back and sides
- It is cold
- Fever up
- You may also feel dizzy or nauseous.
What should be done to cure it?
1. If you notice any of the above symptoms, see your doctor immediately.
2. The doctor is responsible for the patient’s medical condition; You will be asked to have a urine test after asking about sexual matters.
3. The resulting urine sample will be sent to a laboratory for testing.
4. Once you have the results, you will be given antibiotics that will fight off the virus in your urinary tract as soon as possible.
5. If you follow the doctor’s instructions carefully, the root canal will heal in a short time.
Can I still show it?
Urinary tract infections are very easy to cure with early detection and treatment. Pesticides; There is no cure for fungal infections. If left untreated, these symptoms can lead to kidney disease and stroke. It can be so severe that it can lead to urinary tract infections and even death.
How can urinary tract infections be prevented?
1. Drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
2. If you want to urinate, do not hold back. Get regular urine too.
3. For women, clean your vagina by hand from front to back.
4. Use only vaginal cleansers. Do not use soap and water.
5. Male or female Use a condom when you have sex with a woman.
6. Urinate every half hour after sex.
7. Men who inject need to urinate and wash their genitals thoroughly with soap, especially after intercourse.
8. People with diabetes If you are pregnant or have had a previous urinary tract infection, be extra careful.
9. Get enough sleep to boost your immune system. Eat a well-balanced diet.
Hello Health Group သည် ဆေးပညာအကြံဉာဏ်များ၊ ရောဂါရှာဖွေမှုများနှင့် ကုသမှုများ မပြုလုပ်ပေးပါ။